Experience points or XP for short, are a gameplay mechanic in Rush Team. Players earn XPs naturally by playing the game and doing different actions within it. Different actions give different amounts of XPs back. By getting XPs, the players also level up. Each level will take more XPs to reach it. Until you are level 10, it is possible to leave a game before the end and still get all the XP.
XP statistics Edit
|Returning a flag or taking the enemy's flag||10 XP|
|Headshot kill||25 XP|
|Taking the enemy's flag to your flag||40 XP|
Development history Edit
- EXP Amount Modified (7th of January 2017) - All the old EXP values doubled.
- VIP EXP Amount Modified (5th of January 2017) - VIP EXP bonus increased from 25% to 50%.
- Rush Team 1.2.0 (10th of February 2016) - EXP is still given if you leave the room before the end between levels 1 and 10.
- Rush Team 1.1.7 (27th of November 2015) - If you die, EXP is given.
- Rush Team 1.1.7 (27th of November 2015) - Elimination and Bomb game modes will now receive double the normal EXP due to their length.
- Changes in the shop (17th of October 2015) - VIP EXP bonus increased from 15% to 25%.
- Rush Team 1.1.3 (15th of October 2015) - All account statistics, including EXP reset.